As a UK Company effected by the Cornavirus pandemic we wanted to find a way that we could help in any way. We decided to create a unique rashguard with £10 from each sale going directly to the NHS Charities Together Covid-19 Appeal.
Where does your money go?
Your donations to the NHS Charities Together are already supporting the NHS. Grants have been given out to NHS charities and are being used to meet the immediate and urgent needs of patients, staff and volunteers – providing somewhere comfortable so staff and volunteers can take a break, access to nutritious food and drink, use of electronic-tablets so patients, staff and volunteers can stay in contact with loved ones, and counselling support to protect mental health and help staff and volunteers process what they are dealing with. Some of the funding is going towards helping partnerships outside hospitals, such as hospices, community healthcare and social care, making sure patients leaving hospital have access to the care they need to recover.
ALL of our products are custom made to order and can take from 2-5 weeks to be dispatched but our aim is to get them out to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your continued support and I hope that we can all get back to our gyms for training as soon as possible. Thank you for the support!
- Full Sublimation hi-definition printed graphics (Including the text)
- High quality durable sports fabric designed to wick moisture away from the body during intense workouts.
- Quick drying lightweight fabric perfect for performance sports
- Athletic muscle fitting cut design
- Reinforced 9 thread flat seam stitching
- Added body length to avoid riding up during training
- IBJJF Approved Ranked Rashguard for competitions
*Turnaroud Time - 2-4 weeks (standard)